Sunday, October 4, 2009

Second Life, a virtual world.



These images are from Second Life, a virtual world. What is this? It seems to be more of a way to socialize on the web than anything else. This place is huge, one could spend countless hours exploring Second Life. There are items that can be purchased using Linden bucks, which are purchased with real money. I am unsure what one does with the items, such as the car in the above image.

I have only spent a small amount of time here, and am unsure if I will be back(to Second Life), so that is about all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. I've never played Second Life. It could be fun.

    For the last four or five years I've been hosting and building my own Internet Game, BadLands RPG. It's a Dungeons and Dragons game world using the Neverwinter Nights engine / tools. Please see my web for more information:

    http://qwildurn.game-host.org:8080/qwildurn.html

    ReplyDelete